About the Celebrant
I have a background in Teaching, Nursing, Social Work and Music. In my early years I was a folk singer/guitarist but in later years have been drawn towards the magical and beautiful sounds of the Harp.
I am friendly and passionately interested in people and the world around me. Becoming a celebrant has been a natural progression that incorporates all my professional training, skills and interests in people. It is a joyous honour and privilege to assist couples to create, conduct and be witness to ceremonies that are meaningful and memorable events in their lives.
Qualifications and Professional Associations:
- Bachelor of Nursing (Latrobe University)
- Bachelor of Social Work (Melbourne University)
- Registered as a Civil Celebrant by the Attorney Generals Department
- Member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
- Member of Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of Victoria Incorporated